- About Us
- Course Rating
- Rules of Golf
Join the LGA
The Louisiana Golf Association is an association of member clubs. Members of these golf clubs are individual members of the LGA.
You can join the LGA by either contacting a LGA Member Club directly or by signing up online. The online membership process was created for those who have never been a member of the LGA, as annual renewals are handled by the clubs. A number of clubs, located all around the state of Louisiana, have agreed to participate in this program. Please click below to see a list of clubs in your area that you may join today!
Click here for more information about LGA Services and Benefits.
Contact us if you have any questions about LGA Membership.
Before beginning the application process, please read the following:
- The rate for this online application at any of the participating clubs is $40.00. This membership opportunity is available to NEW MEMBERS ONLY (current members must renew directly with their home club or transfer their membership by contacting another LGA Member Club). Please note that all applications are pending approval by LGA staff.
- When you sign up now, your LGA membership will run through December 31, 2017. In January 2018, you will need to renew at your selected home club.
- Below is the full list of LGA Member Clubs that are participating in the online membership program. Please read over the list carefully and choose a club that is located near your home or work.
- Once you have decided on a club, please fill out the application form and click 'Submit'. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page and receive an automated email. A LGA staff person will also email you once your membership application has been reviewed.