LGA INDIVIDUAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Who is the Louisiana Golf Association?
A non-profit organization founded in 1920, the LGA promotes and conserves the best interests of the game as embodied in its honorable traditions through its championships, handicap program, course rating system, educational programs, sponsorship programs, as well as many other services. The Louisiana Golf Association exists to foster the enhancement and expansion of amateur golf through the development of member and information services, the promotion of opportunities for all who want to play, and the protection of the game’s integrity and valued traditions.
What is the Individual Sponsorship Program?
Through the Sponsorship Program, you can help guarantee that Louisiana golf continues to be some of the most enjoyable golf in America. With our bayous, moss-filled oaks, virgin pines, and blossoming azaleas, our state boasts of holes which cannot be duplicated anywhere. With revenues provided through the Individual Sponsorship Program, the Louisiana Golf Association will be able to involve itself in promoting Louisiana golf even more than it has in the past.
Silver Sponsor – $35 ($50 value)
- A copy of the 2012-2015 USGA Rules of Golf
- Three month trial subscription to GolfWeek magazine
- Priority emails with entry forms to LGA Championship events
- A tumbled marble coaster handprinted with LGA logo
- The satisfaction of directly supporting the LGA in its initiatives to grow the game of golf
Gold Sponsor – $100 ($150 value)
- You will receive all the benefits of a Silver Sponsorship plus:
- A yearly subscription to GolfWeek magazine (instead of three month trial)
- LGA FootJoy ProDry golf shirt (be sure to indicate your size)