The Louisiana Golf Association is an association of member clubs. Members of these golf clubs are individual members of the LGA.
You can join the LGA either by contacting a LGA Member Club directly or by signing up online. The online membership process was created for those who have never been a member of the LGA, as annual renewals are handled by the clubs. A number of clubs, located all around the state of Louisiana, have agreed to participate in this program. Please click below to see a list of clubs in your area that you may join today!
Click here for more information about LGA Services and Benefits.
Contact us for more information regarding joining the LGA.
Before beginning the application process, please read the following:
- The rate for this online application at any of the participating clubs is $40.00. This membership opportunity is available to NEW MEMBERS ONLY (current members must renew directly with their home club or transfer their membership by contacting another LGA Member Club). Please note that all applications are pending approval by LGA staff.
- When you sign up now, your LGA membership will run through December 31, 2013. In January 2014, you will need to renew at your selected home club.
- The next link (Step 2) contains the full list of LGA Member Clubs that are participating in the online membership program. Please read over the list carefully and choose a club that is located near your home or work.
- Once you have decided on a club, click “Select” and fill out the application form. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
- After you fill out the form completely, click “Place Your Order” and you will be directed to a confirmation page. This page, which will also be emailed to you, contains information on what happens next with your membership application.